Terms & Conditions
- Terms All accounts subject to a late penalty of 1 1/2% per month on all invoices that exceed 30 days. But in no event higher than permitted by law in the state where the obligation is payable.
- Ordering Written or faxed orders are requested. Minimum quantity requirements may vary from product to product.
- Minimum Order $100 per shipment. Will-call orders $100.00. Orders less than the minimum are subject to a $10.00 fee.
- Shipments Specify on your order whether the shipment is to be made by UPS or Truck lines. Where no instructions are given, our shipping department will use its best judgment. Please note that we can not pack our product sufficiently to stop all damage by this type of carrier. The receipt of the goods must check in all orders for damage at the time of receipt. E Lighting assumes no responsibility for damage not noted at the time of delivery.
- Drop Shipments E Lighting (shipper) assumes no responsibility for damage or shortages on any Drop shipment that the recipient does not note on the freight bill. All drop shipments are shipped FOB at the point of shipment. Any goods received with damages are to be reported upon receipt to the carrier and a claim filed with them. The carrier is responsible for loss or breakage in transit, not the shipper. All drop ship orders are subject to a minimum fee of $6.00 per bill of lading.
- Freight Claims Should any damage occur in transit DO NOT REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE SHIPMENT, as this causes you unnecessary shipping expense and delay. Any goods received with damages are to be reported upon receipt to the carrier and a claim filed with them. The carrier is responsible for loss or breakage in transit, not the shipper.
- Returns No merchandise is to be returned without prior authorization. Call 1-855-500-8882 & ask Customer Service for a return authorization.
- Claims All claims must be made in writing within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. All shipments should be inspected for damage upon delivery. E Lighting is not responsible for merchandise not inspected at the time of delivery.
- Freight Policy All orders are shipped freight collect unless prior arrangements have been made. All prepaid shipments must be paid within terms or loss of freight allowance will occur.
- Prices Receive our best price by ordering in standard cartons. Our prices are subject to change without notice. Pricing levels include Non- Distributor, Distributor and Master Distributor.
- Non-Stock Purchaser understands that all non-stock, special, custom, or modified versions of normal factory-stock items are not returnable.
Limited Warranty: All fixtures and products manufactured by E Lighting are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, as manufactured, for a period of Two full years from date of invoice. The illustrations and descriptions of the products also shown herein are for the sole purpose of identification and are not intended to imply that the products will fit any particular purpose or necessarily conform to the illustrations and/or the description.
Implied Labor Warranty
E Lighting will not accept any liability for labor claims, loss of profit, repairs or any other expenses incidental to replacement. The limited warranty of E Lighting brand lighting products is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express, statuary or implied including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
WARRANTY – ALL products in this catalog, other than our LED fixtures which has a Limited Power Supply warranty (Module, PC Board Diodes and Drivers) for three (3) years, are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is Limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item, provided that: (a) item(s) was (were) purchased from an authorized E Lighting distributor; (b) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (c) the item(s) is/are returned with proof of purchase date; and (d) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is/are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover Labor costs or consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that has/have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s).
ALL finishes have a Limited warranty for three (3) years, are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental and maintenance damages beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further Liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.